Looks so simple, taste so good. For those who’re looking for a low-carb option, this could be your deal! Furthermore, the simplicity of every ingredient means that you can do this in any country. Yay!
- 15-20 mins
- 1 Medium sized pan
- 1 Spatula
- 1 small stalk of broccoli, chopped
- 60 grams of chicken breast and chicken thigh, mixed at a ratio of 50:50
- 2 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- Eggs [This recipe used 3 eggs, but you can use as many as you want], whisked
- Cheddar/Mozzarella cheese, shredded [Optional]
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add some oil to the pan to get things started.
- Sauté broccoli until it’s cooked and plate it
- Cook the chicken. About 2-3 mins in, when the chicken is slightly cooked, add the mushrooms in
- Sauté dish until cooked and plate it
- Melt butter in the empty pan (It should be empty since you took the chicken & mushrooms out. If it’s not, you have a whole other thing to worry about!)
- Pour the eggs in and let them rest for 30 secs – 1 min
- [Optional] I have a strong liking for cheese. If you’re like me, spread the cheese around the egg.
- The egg should start to harden around now. Slowly scrap the eggs from the side towards the center to allow the uncooked liquid to be heated.
- Once the egg is cooked to your preferred doneness (I prefer mine to have a wet texture, but you can leave it in the pan until the eggs are done) and plate it
If you have questions about the recipe, feel free to ask in the comments section below. If you like this recipe, do share it with your friends! More viewership = more motivation for me to write awesome post for ya!